Syringe filter are ready for use disposable filter element. The device is based on neutral housing material with integrated membrane. Filtering membranes can be either hydrophilic or hydrophobic.
Disposable syringe filters are intended fro rapid and effective filtration of aqueous solutions and organic solvents. They have become widely used in pharmaceutical, biotechnological and ecological laboratories as well as food and beverage industries.
- analytical preparation of samples
- filtration of biological fluids
- filtration of buffer solutions
- sterile filtration of tissular nutrients
- biofuel analysis
- preparation of samples for HPLC
- pesticide testing
- filtration of aqueous, organic and alcohol solutions
- sterilizing filtration
- Polypropelene or acrylic body
- Multi-functional connection types – with luer lock and luer push-in connection.
- Sterile and non-sterile variants are available.
Membrane: PES, NY, GF, MCE, CA, PP, PTFE, PVDF
Body material: polypropylene, acryl
Pore size: 0,1 – 5,0 micron
Membrane diameter: 13, 17, 25, 30 mm
Filter surface: from 0,76 – to 4,8 cm2
Maximum pressure: 5,5 bar
Connection type: for syringe