Technofilter RME offers a wide range of flat disc filters on the basis of different polymeric membranes and fiber materials intended for small-scale industrial and laboratory filtration as well as for microbiological, sanitary, epidemiological, parasitological and physico-chemical analysis.
Membrane filters in the disc form are available in different micron ratios and diameters. Standard filters are available with diameters 13, 25, 35, 47, 50, 90, 142, 170 and 293 mm. On the customer’s request, flat filters can have any diameter not exceeding 293 mm. Besides membrane filters can be manufactured in the form of plate.
Technofilter RME has its own production of microfiltration polyamide and polyethersulfone membranes and also produces filters on the basis of membranes from leading global producers. Technofilter RME offers membrane filters from polyamide, polyethersulfone, fluoroplast-4, fluoroplast-2, fluoroplast-42, lavsan (polyethylenterephthalate), cellulose acetate, regenerated cellulose. Each membrane possesses its unique properties. The production of membranes and filter elements is confirmed by quality certificates of ISO-9001.
Membrane discs product range
- microporous nylon membrane of MMK brand
- microporous polyamide membrane with positive zeta-potential of MMPA+ brand
- polyethersulfone membrane of MPS brand
- microfiltration fluoroplast membrane of MFFK brand
- hydrophilic fluoroplast membrane of MFFK.G brand
- fluoroplast membrane based on PTFE of MMF4 brand
- membranes from polyethyleneterephthalate (lavsan) of MMT brand
- hydrophilic fluoroplast membranes (PVDF)
- membranes from cellulose acetate
- membranes from regenerated cellulose