Filtration systems of UPF.R and UPF.A type are produced on the basis of multi-cartridge filter housings, designed for various flow rates (from 0.5 to 12.0 m3/h and more), including different types of automation.
NPP Technofilter designs, produces and supplies customer-oriented filtration system including all necessary measurement equipment and automatic control units.
Filtration plants are compact, mobile, easy-to-operate.
Filtration system of UPF.R and UPF.A type can be installed directly in place, i.e. locally, as well as on a frame or a trolley. Systems consist of several filtration units and are fully equipped (pump unit, measuring and shut-off valves, pipelines, etc.) and ready “Absolute-quality” series filtration plants with automatic control (UPF.A).
"Absolute-quality" filtration plant (UPF.A) with automatic control is widely used at distilleries and wineries for final filtration before bottling. The standard plant is based on a 2-stage filtration scheme.
UPF.A can be equipped with a filter unit for the preparation of service media and a device for integrity test of membrane filter cartridge.
Plants differ in the configuration (set of options) and the degree of automation - it all depends on the client's requirements.
Advantages of “Absolute -quality” series systems:
- Automatic control unit ensures matching of the filtration system to any of the bottling lines (with mechanical, solenoid or pneumatic valve).
- Touch switchboard enables online control of all filtration parameters.
- Automatic equipment ensures best performance conditions for the filter cartridges (smooth start and elimination of hydraulic shocks is ensured).
- Automatic control of differential pressure at each filtration step precludes the possibility of cartridge destruction in the process of its contamination.
- Application of automatic equipment allows using a more powerful pump which ensures cycling of the complete resource of the filter cartridges.
- The filtration system enables to wash filter cartridges from microfluff in closed loop.
- Washing of filter cartridges with highly purified water or regeneration with detergent solutions directly in the installation without using an additional pump.
- Removal of product residues with sterile compressed air.
- Reliable components.
“Absolute-quality” systems make filtration process totally visible, secure and efficient for the whole business. The customer is enabled to fully control the filtration process and to be sure of the end product quality.