Breathing filter is ready-for-use filter element. It is based on polypropylene body with integrated membrane. Filtering material is a hydrophobic fluoroplast (PTFE) membrane.
Air filter is intended for rapid and effective filtration of small volumes of non-aqueous solutions, for pressure balance in vessels without compromising sterility. They are widely used in pharmaceutical, biotechnological, ecological laboratories, as well as for food and beverage production.
- Sterile filling of vessels.
- Breathing filters.
- Autoclave ventilation.
- Filtration of small volumes of non-aqueous liquids.
- Sterilization and removing of particles from air and gases.
- High thermo-chemical resistance of membrane.
- Neutral material of body.
- Sterilization of autoclaving up to 10 cycles.
Body material: polypropylene
Рore size: 0,2 micron
Membrane diameter: 50 m
Filter surface: 19,6 cm²
Connection type: herringbone type with diameter 6 - 12 mm
Maximum pressure: 3,5 bar
Sterilization: autoclaving 121°С